Catching Bass With Crankbaits
With spring right around the corner, learning how to fish crankbaits in the right places and fishing them the right way will improve your catch, both in numbers and size. We found a lot of great videos to help you with this from guys like Kevin VanDam, one of our favorite professional Bass Fishermen. Everybody can learn a little more, and KVD is a great source to learn it from. These videos cover nearly everything and every time of the year. With at least 17 videos below, you can learn the best methods from KVD and other great fishermen. This can be a valuable resource for making yourself a much better Bass Fisherman.
- Number one in fishing sports
- Manufactured in the country of China
- Made of the highest quality material
- The square bill design and unique action will constantly "wander" with erratic action while still running true.
- It also helps deflect off cover to entice strikes.
- Dives 3 to 6 feet
- Perfect for shallow water power fishing.
- The KVD baits are designed with no internal rattles for a "silent" approach.
- Same body style as the KVD 1.5 but runs shallower
- The square bill design and unique action will constantly wander with erratic action while still running true
- Helps deflect off cover to entice strikes
- KVD baits are designed with no internal rattles for a silent approach
- Dives to 3 feet